Our vision is a world in which people work together to achieve mutually beneficial best outcomes for all and to be the leader in helping and developing OD professionals to achieve this vision.
The mission of the ISODC is to continue, update, and expand upon the work formerly started by the Organization Development Institute whose mission was to build the field of O.D. into a highly respected profession. This includes:
- Recognizing O.D. Professionals with the designation of Registered Organization Development Consultants (RODC) who meet the requirements.
- Updating the international O.D. Code of Ethics which is accepted and used by major O.D. organizations in the world.
- Continuing the development of the high-quality collaborative O.D. Journal for O.D. Professionals.
- Identifying those academic institutions which provide excellent Organization Development (and closely aligned) programs.
- Developing an outline of the knowledge and skill necessary for competence in O.D.
- Establishing connections with various organizations worldwide which represent O.D. Professionals.
ISODC Code of Ethics April 2016.pdf
ISODC Statement of Belief April 2016.pdf